Monday, April 02, 2007

Stupid Hippy People















I-have one thing to say! I am in no need of a mercy fuck in regards to rekindling long lost friendships. I have lots of friends. The "Wow man its too bad we didn't have time to hang out. by the way you owe me money (even though I tried to pay you 10 times and you never returned my calls)" crap is weak.

As previous posts detail, I recently moved back to British Colombia. Its a complicated situation because my kids go to school in Calgary but we're there as much as possible. As a result of my return I have had the pleasure of catching up with old friends and making some new ones too.

However, to be honest, I find several of the people I was closest to as a child are now complete retards. I'm actually a little ashamed at how self involved and transparent some have become. I know that I'm no gem, in fact, I have a reputation of being one mean mother fucker when crossed and i can't seem to have a functional dating relationship.

I guess its just how absolutely transparently self preoccupied some of my old chums have evolved into. I don't trust the words behind their smiles. Its weird when you realize that people you trusted intrinsically before have morfed into some sort of used car salesmanesque hippy dippy flipper baby.

Oh well, they earned a place at my table years ago and they will always be welcome in my life. However, because of our past they are also entitled to my honest appraisals.

PS. This is my new KX450F which I plan to use a lot because I am the AntiChrist of Hills.

Hugs and Kisses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home